Who are Sue and Beth?
That’s a complicated question, and one that opens way too many word documents to fill. So here’s some basic info and a list of our pros and cons, just so you can get a taste. If you want to know more, just sign up/get into the chat room/email us/follow us on twitter, facebook, etc.
Date of birth: Late 70s, Gemini baby
Place of birth: Southern California
Relationship status: In a newish relationship
Favorite chic flick: Pretty in Pink
Favorite site: Twitter.com or Triple Canopy (canopycanopycanopy.com)
Favorite trashy novel: Devil Wears Prada
- Best iPod playlists ever
- The devoted cheerleader of her talented friends
- Loves to make people laugh
- Decent cook
- Working to inspire the world to be more creative and daring
- Guzzles white wine like its water and gives out her opinion like business cards
- Recovering serial monogamist
- Gets bored easily
Date of birth: Confidential. Though I’ve been told I don’t look a day over 35, though not a day under 28.
Place of birth: Frozen capital of the former USSR
Relationship status: In one. Seriously.
Favorite chic flick: Bridges of Madison County
Favorite site: I have like 10. I’m a news junkie.
Favorite trashy novel: Bridgette Jone’s Diary
- She’s pretty smart. Really, she is.
- A fantastic feeder of advice.
- An excellent listener.
- A loyal friend.
- Buys lots of fashion magazines. Inevitably, has an opinion(s).
- Comes from a shattered, not broken, home. Nothing you tell her shocks her.
- Long history of unhealthy relationship choices.
- Due to lack of proximity to the US, may sometimes use colloquial, Jane Austen-style language in her blogs.
- Drama queen.
- Creates problems in her mind, blows them out of proportion.
- Blames the above on being a writer by birth.